Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Other Romantics



I think that between the both of us, Paulo & I are hopeless romantics. It comes out in our work in what we do with the moments between we capture with each couple & all the moments in between those moments. I am always looking for an opportunity to capture simple expressions of love in small details & I notice that Paulo always gets these kinds of shots. He has a great eye for body language & colors to make a very unusual shot a romantic one. He can look at a cuff link or a beautiful bouquet and capture its warmth or mood. It is awesome to be able to offer great moments between newly married couples & get the details that might have been overlooked. Some of my favorites are the way they hold each others hands, how the subtle light will hit the back of the dress, or Paulo's favorites which are feet & shoes. I gathered some of my favorite "other romantic" so you can see what I am talking about.

Here is a slideshow..









Enjoy,
Desiree

No comments: